San Diego CA, USA –Surface Optics’ ET10 measures emissivity values in two most commonly used spectral regions, 3 to 5 and 8 to 12 microns.
Its main application is to produce emissivity values for the infrared cameras.
Advanced IR cameras require the input of an emissivity value for accurate temperature calculations. The emissivity values obtained from tables can be far from real leading to large temperature uncertainties.
The ET10 can be used in the lab or in the field and on small or large objects. With the ET10 one can measure emissivity of any surface in just a few seconds.
* Two spectral ranges: 3 to 5 and 8 to 12 microns
* Near normal, 20° incidence angle
* Fast: about 5 seconds measurement time, user controlled
* Battery operated
* Ability to measure emissivity of any object, in the lab or in the field
* No sample size restrictions
* Reliable data
* It can tell you how black is your blackbody
* An excellent IR camera companion, whenever one needs accurate temperature predictions
Surface Optics Corporation
11555 Rancho Bernardo Rd
San Diego, CA 92127 USA
Tel: +1 858.675.7404
Fax: +1 858.675.2028